Welcome to the website for our 3rd NES Staff Conference! This year's conference is entitled effectiveNES: education that enables excellence in health and care for the people of Scotland.
The aims of the day are as follows:
- Increase awareness of the changed landscape for National NHS Boards and the need to work together
- Share and explore examples of our educational impact to enable excellence in health and care
- Examine approaches for maintaining effectiveness and working collaboratively during challenging times
- Celebrate success with our NES STARS awards
- Reflect on our performance and showcase our achievements in our annual review (running parallel to the main conference)
The conference is planned by a cross-directorate, cross-site group of staff and we aim to make the day as interesting and interactive as possible for everyone who attends. We look forward to meeting you on 25 October!